Monday, March 21, 2011

INSANITY for 60 days...Am I insane?!

For the last a few of weeks I are already devoted to TurboFire and I guess semi-devoted to P90X. This week, I am starting day 7 of TurboFire and day 6 (again) of P90X. But in April, I'm thinking about of starting the Beachbody program, INSANITY.
I know, I know, I've kept saying that INSANITY was method to difficult and which i experienced been by no signifies going to think about into account accomplishing it. But, I think I'm ready getting challenged! This could possibly be exactly the same exact attitude I experienced with P90X and I obtained through the use of it! Anyway, I ordinarily get bored about subsequent 2-3 weeks anyway, so I think it's time for just about any transition.
Yes, I will nonetheless hold on P90X merely because I do should incorporate pounds training. Here's what a standard schedule will glimpse like for me starting April 4th:
Mon: INSANITY AM/P90X PM
Tue: INSANITY AM
Wed: INSANITY AM/P90X PM
Thur: INSANITY AM/Zumba PM
Fri: INSANITY AM/P90X PM
Sat: INSANITY AM
Sun: REST
What can you think? Can I do it? If you've carried out INSANITY, can you have any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment