Tuesday, June 19, 2012

When they are talking on the phone near you

  There are a number of benefits to giving him the freedom to make his own mistakes.  If you believe this way of thinking, you may just want to ignore the situation.  With that said, if you suspect that your son might be jeopardizing his own health and safety or the health and safety of others by cheating, you may want to deal with the problem head-on.Putting things into perspective for your son is another approach that you can and may want to take.  What you can do is appeal to your sons own sense of decency.  Ask him to imagine how he would feel if someone broke his heart and trust in that same way.  As a parent, you may be surprised just how effective this approach is.  Many times, all it takes is a gentle and respectable reminder that they are not the only people in the world who have feelings and experience hurt and pain.

  I took the three that I purchased to my client and he fell in love with them.  He asked me to find more of her work.I found more work by Joan Landis and I purchased every one I came across.  I found three more of the Jewish paintings on eBay at reasonable prices.  I purchased Shavuot, Purim and Birth for three thousand dollars each.  I felt like I got a bargain.I liked the colors in the Jewish painting I bought called The Tailor Shop.  This painting was created by Jacob Glushakow.  He was an active member of the Jewish community in Baltimore.  His parents were immigrants from Russia at the start of WW1.  He has a painting that is still kept in the permanent collection of the Baltimore Museum of Art.I was fortunate to find two Jacob Glushakow Jewish paintings on the same buying trip.

  When they are talking on the phone near you, do they try to lower their voce or even leave the room?  Hanging up a phone quickly is another signal to watch for.  Be cautious of increased cell phone use, as many cheaters prefer to use their own personal phones, as opposed to family phones.In addition to examining the behavior of your husband or wife, the behavior of your friends should also be examined.  The friends you share together may start acting differently towards you.  This is often because your shared friends might know more than you do.  Even if a friend does not outright tell you that your husband or wife is cheating, they may intentionally or unintentionally show you the signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment